www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Ford models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Newer European Fords
View previous topic :: View next topic  
escysean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Euro Ford models Reply with quote

Recently I visit San Jose in California for family visit after few years away and noticed loads of European Fords in the USA such as Fiestas, new model Focus and now new shape Ford Transits too, and as well Ford Escape models we called Kuga in the Uk, is there any more new fords now imported to USA yet?

Also there's Fiat models too! Like Fiat 500 and all type of van models but in different badge??

Seán
peteleo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiesta has been here for a few years now from Germany along with the Turkish made Transit models. After Fiat and Chrysler merged about 5 years ago Fiat imported the 500C along with Abarth, 500L. and now the new 124 along with 2 models of Alfa Romero. My wife has a 2012 Fiat 500C cabrio. She got tried of driving my antiques.
Bob_S

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NA Fiesta presently comes from Mexico and the full size Transit is built in Claycomo, Missouri. The Escape is built in St Louis Missouri and Focus in built in Wayne Michigan for now. Fusion (Mondoe) is built in Mexico & Flatrock Michigan.

Cheers,
Bob
escysean

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the information 👍

I heard that Ford are planning to bring both S-Max and Galaxy to the USA sometime in 2017 or 2018, they are brilliant MPV (minivans) and I got mk3 Ford Galaxy 7-seater

Seán
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob is spot on that most of the the Euro-type Fords on the road here in NA are assembled here. The exceptions are the Mk II TRansit Connect which I understand are imported from Spain and of course the Focus RS which come from Germany.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Newer European Fords All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: