www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cl - 2 Ford Capris 4 Sale + Parts - $5000 (ID)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanchfi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Cl - 2 Ford Capris 4 Sale + Parts - $5000 (ID) Reply with quote

2 Ford Capris 4 Sale + Parts - $5000 (Mountain Home ID

This collection is aimed at the collector that knows what these cars are and intended to be sold off with all the associated parts and memorabilia. The first person with the cash buys them. $5000 is a firm offer and a great deal considering all that goes with them.
Red 1978 - VIN GAECWY467540, approx. 173, 000 miles, but only 70, 000 miles on englne and trans.
Blue 1977 - VIN GAECWY467540, approx129,886, but only 30,000 miles on rebuilt engine, less than 5,000 miles on rebuilt trans.
I have a 1978, the title reflecting in Idaho the date it was made in Germany of June of 1978, but by serial number is a 1979 model year German Ford Capri, Mark III (literally
imported it from Europe): Specs, 1.6 Liter, one barrel carb, 4-speed standard transmission.
I bought it stationed in Germany in 1987, restored it and it was a daily drive
in Europe up until October 2005. It's the red one.

Also a 1977, Federal "clone" that was modified to look like a Mark III for
sale. 2.8 liter, 4-speed manual (also have the intake and new 4-barrel carb, never
installed). Engine rebuilt with low miles and newly rebuilt transmission
(and have the old one if you want to rebuilt it). Chromed engine bay parts
(pic attached). New headers and custom performance exhaust. It's the blue one and in remarkable shape for its age. The red one isn't in as great of shape, but still well above average for its age.

2 complete extra sets of European Ford Rims. (pic attached).
1 complete set of wide track European Ford Rim. (pic attached)
Several interiors, some worn, but can be reupholstered.
Both are drivable, in good shape for their ages.
I have 2 (1984) English (British) 2.0 engines, 2 barrel carb, and two 5-speed
transmissions that were pulled from the British Capris when we left England in 2000 and the Azores in 2005. I'm sure they'll need rebuilt.
2 extra hoods, 2 hatches, 4 doors, (some rust spots) Bins of
parts (I literally tore the English Ford Capris apart when we moved back to
the states. Several stock carburetors. Even a gas tank! (lots of new and
used parts).
Asking $5000 for everything and I'd like to sell it all off in one lot rather than piece it out bit-by-bit.
Serious inquiries only please.

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/d/2-ford-capris-4-sale-parts/6355747251.html

-James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: