www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15" Lotus Signature wheel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sideways

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: 15" Lotus Signature wheel Reply with quote

I posted the bumf below on the LotusElan website but thought I would repeat it here just in case there is a forlorn Lotus out there, pining for a siggy wheel.

Totally outrageous asking price - but that is what people pay for them.

Absolutely guaranteed to have NEVER been touched by either Jim Clark or Colin Chapman.

As it says, 15" signature steering wheel for sale, decent shape other than one small split on the seam, complete with Lotus horn push and the other bits needed to keep the wheel in place.

I would rather sell locally as I would prefer that they buyer actually see, smell and touch the wheel to verify the condition for themselves and make the appropriate engine noises as they do so.

Dunno how to post images here and I have given up on Photobucket so I can email photos as needed.

I have it advertised on Craigslist locally (Vancouver area, Canada) so I can provide that link as needed.

$850 weak Canadian dollars gets you this slightly dusty relic.

Here's the Craigs link https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/pts/d/lotus-signature-steering-wheel/6405757458.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: