Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners
Joined: 14 Dec 2015
Location: Langley BC
|Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:23 pm Post subject: North American - EnFo Parts List
|formula ford/ english ford crankshafts - $400 (stowe)
new steel cranks Formula Ford or stroker for Lotus TC etc, also lots of lotus- english ford parts, too many to list.let me know what you need maybe i can help.thanks, Ken
Ford Cortina - $125
Clutch kit for Ford Cortina ,1967-71 1600 I believe. Bought it thinking it would fit a 1500. Never used.
Ford Kent Crossflow Head (NW San Antonio)
Kent 1600 Crossflow cylinder head, ported and polished by Lozano Bros.
1.5" Intake & 1.25" exhaust, alloy retainers.
Dual Weber 40 DCOE Carbs with Linkage and fittings
Make an offer
European Ford Cortina parts - $1 (Reno)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
make / manufacturer: Ford Girling
model name / number: Cortina
Piles of Euro Ford parts, most came from '67 Ford Cortina mk2 Deluxe 4-door
SUSPENSION AND BRAKE PARTS
2. stock 13" x 4 wheels, 4x108mm bolt circle, set of 4 plus spare, also 4 hub caps and OEM lug nuts, $50
3. non-GT front springs, about 80lb rate, $20. spring top seat, $10. two sets of strut top brace plates, needs double clevis bar to complete, $60/set
4. new STOPTECH front disks with grooves for GT or Lotus Cortina, mild surface rust, $80. Stock non-GT front disks, $40
5. Type 16 GIRLING front brake calipers with 3.5" spacing, not Ford, maybe Triumph/MG, complete with pads, pins, rattle plates, $60. Type 14 disc brake pads, new, $25
6/7. 711M Ford Kent Engine block, late model, thicker casting, best block for hi-performance motor other than new aftermarket unit, comes with stands, $500
8. Weber 32/36 progressive carb, Motorcraft casting, with air cleaner and piles of gaskets
9. two more carburetors, one Autotlite and one Holley, basically 3 complete carbs
10. box of jets and emulsion tubes, $100 TAKES 3 CARBS AND ALL PARTS
11/12. Weber DCD 28/36 carburetor parts, lots of parts minus the main body, some new parts, $20
13. Lucas Voltage regulator, $20
14. Kent engine water pump/ radiator cap and fuel pump/ spacer and motor mounts. $25 takes all
15. Kent engine oil pump and 3 new filters, cartridge style, $40
INTERIOR AND ELECTRICAL PARTS
16. Cortina radio, good condition, $150. US spec flasher switch, $10. Cortina mk2 lug wrench and retaining strap, $20. fuel pipe to tank hose clamps, $5, FORD EMBLEM, only one on the Cortina, mounted right side lower fender , $10. FoMoCo heat shield I believe, $5
17. Cortina mk2 trunk mat section, right side for lug wrench, jack and strap area, $20
18. Suntune tach, $10, 7" BOSCH rally light, SOLD
19. US bumper guards things, 2 good 2 fair with rubbers, $20. Mk2 stock front bumper brackets, $20
20. center console for 1500 GT Cortina I beleive but not certain, $100
21. metal fender flares from England, with bolt holes, 2 only, $40
Anglia 105e parts - $2000 (San Diego)
This is the sale of parts from a recent resto-mod made to my Anglia 105e. All parts are in good working condition. Listed are: Radiator with electric fan, Custom exhaust. Wheels and tires. Seats, steering wheels, front and rear suspension. For sale separately or make an offer...
Steering wheel (Black) $100.
Steering wheel OE $250.
Front struts assembly $200
Rear springs w/ absorbers $200
Rear OE $500
Drive shaft custom $100
Tires and wheels and hubcaps $400
Cortina Mk1 Lotus/ Gt/Capi console - $250 (san bruno)
I think this for a Cortina Mk1 Lotus or Gt or possibly Capri center console. Good condition.
Phone calls only
Mercury - $650 (Shoreline)
Change of plans re-posting my 1977 Mercury Capri S. Garage stored no rust. No engine or transmission. Is a 4 speed car and the white cat model. Have original v/6 and a 5.0 with a c/4 auto if interested
Ford t9 5 speed transmission - $425 (Lomita)
Good used t9 transmission
Bell housing from 2.3 Ford
Text to 3Io 56I 2038
SVO/XR4Ti engine, or 2.3 EcoBoost (River/Belmont)
Mazda 1.8, 2.0. 2.3 Turbo OK too. Needs to be complete eng/wiring/computer. Will consider trans/transaxle. too.
||All times are GMT - 6 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group