www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new member !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigblockrik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: new member !!!!! Reply with quote

Hey guys and girls,I have a 1959 sqire wagon how rare are they.It is complete i all most had it running but the stater drive is worn.I should have pulled it to get it running but time ran out.I am glad to have across this site,I have a 62 hillman husky,a 59 morris minor convert,1926 model t street rod,1967 dodge dart pro street,1968 barracuda,parts of a model t roadster to build when i get time?,thanks for the site rik
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik,

The Squire is the rarest of the the 100E wagons, only built until about '59 and sold here for an even shorter period. EFONA has three Squires on the Registry and I have heard of three others including one in a museum in PA. Plus yours -- thats 7.

Welcome. Love to see a picture if you have one.

Michael
tburr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The squire sounds very neat - I am in cincinnati , would love to see it sometime. - Tom

65 Anglia 123E ; 66 Cortina GT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: