www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nelsn1234

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: New guy Reply with quote

Hi my name is john I live in the Northeast (N.H.) My dad drove a 57 Anglia 100E when i was Kid, parked it in the barn pulled the engine and trans, and has sat that way for 40 yrs. I would like to restore it but the engine and trans are long gone. any help in finding one would be greatly appriciated. Thanks
lonelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: spare engine and tranny Reply with quote

John ...I have a spare car for parts...it is a 59 100 ....I may or may not use the engine and tranny in my =original car....lets stay in touch..jw
973-420-8845
nelsn1234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: spare engine and tranny Reply with quote

lonelyst wrote:
John ...I have a spare car for parts...it is a 59 100 ....I may or may not use the engine and tranny in my =original car....lets stay in touch..jw

Thanks that would be great especily since your on the eastern seaboard! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: