www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from central Illinois

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom B

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Hello from central Illinois Reply with quote

I have been a fan of British automobiles for quite a while. I have owned a few MGs and a couple of Jaguar sedans. In 1977 I bought a 1968 Ford Cortina GT while in the Navy and stationed in San Diego. I enjoyed the car very much but had to sell it when I got transfered over seas. I resently got the opportunity to purchased a 1968 Ford Cortina DeLux. The car is complete and in good shape but has not run in many years. I am happy to to find this forum and look forward to seeing how others have solved the problems I am bound to run into.
zephyrgary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the fold. I am sure the people here will pitch in and help when you need it. We like pictures around here, do you have any?
Bob_S

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom,
Welcome to another Mid-Western. I am in SE Michigan. My First car was a 1970 Cortina GT. Great little car!
Cheers
Bob
oldgoaly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom
where abouts in Illinois? I'm in Shiloh, near St.Louis. Mo.
reggie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from central Illinois Reply with quote

Tom B wrote:
I have been a fan of British automobiles for quite a while. I have owned a few MGs and a couple of Jaguar sedans. In 1977 I bought a 1968 Ford Cortina GT while in the Navy and stationed in San Diego. I enjoyed the car very much but had to sell it when I got transfered over seas. I resently got the opportunity to purchased a 1968 Ford Cortina DeLux. The car is complete and in good shape but has not run in many years. I am happy to to find this forum and look forward to seeing how others have solved the problems I am bound to run into.

he tom this is reggie . good to see you made it in here. Hope you get that cortina running soon.That car is a beauty . You beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!
reggie
reggie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from central Illinois Reply with quote

Tom B wrote:

he tom this is reggie . good to see you made it in here. Hope you get that cortina running soon.That car is a beauty . You beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!
reggie
joeyramone30

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom B., I had my Corty sit up for 20 years and with a little work I am about to put her back on the road - luckily these are dead simple cars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: