www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Air Cleaner with carb.adapter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAVSMGB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Air Cleaner with carb.adapter Reply with quote

Looking for an Air Cleaner with the carb. adapter for my 1953 Prefect upright.If anyone has one or knows where Ican get one I am in the market to buy.Any help you can give would be very much appreciated

TAVSMGB

Tom Thaxton

TTVTHAX1@aol.com
TAVSMGB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Oil Bath air cleaner Reply with quote

Just a note to let you all know I was able to locate a proper oil bath air cleaner for my 53 E493A . I found the adapter in England and a rusty air cleaner in Virginia. I was able to restore the air cleaner and now have on the car. Next would be a water pump if there are any out there let me know.

Thank you

Tom Thaxton
TAVSMGB
enfoprefect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on finding that air cleaner. I have heard there was an aftermarket water pump but have never seen or heard of an actual one. That may be really hard to find. One place you might check is Small Ford Spares in England (smallfordspares.co.uk) if you haven't already. If you can't find it in their online catalog, you can email and they are pretty good about locating stuff for you.
joeyramone30

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for an aftermarket inline water pump - http://www.meziere.com/ps-892-860-wp136s.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Technical Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: