www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

13x6 wheel offset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlh98370

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: 13x6 wheel offset Reply with quote

All,
I am considering ordering some 13 x6 wheels from the UK for my Anglia. Any recommendations for offset? The choices are ET 13,16 or 23. I am leaning toward ET16.
dlh98370
66gt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about the offset for an anglia but I just ordered a set of Panasports 14x6 with a 22mm offset I wonder if it would be the same. My reason for the 14x6 wheels is that tires for 13in are getting a chore to find in a decent performance tire.

Steve
66gt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

66gt wrote:
I'm not sure about the offset for an anglia but I just ordered a set of Panasports 14x6 with a 22mm offset I wonder if it would be the same. My reason for the 14x6 wheels is that tires for 13in are getting a chore to find in a decent performance tire.

Steve

Forgot to mention that I'm running 195/60x14 tires and I've lowered it 2in front and back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Technical Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: