www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Scotland (Johnny)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Hello from Scotland (Johnny) Reply with quote

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:28 pm Post subject: Hello from Scotland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I have just joined the forum. I have owned a 123E Anglia and a 307E Anglia van in the past. At present i own a Mk 2 and a Mk3 Zodiac. I am very interested in the EnFo scene. I am the only subscriber in Scotland to NAEFR. I am visiting New York in early September, can anyone recommend any EnFo related places i should visit, Thanks in advance, Best wishes, Johnny.
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Hello from Scotland Reply with quote

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:43 am Post subject: welcome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny,

Welcome to EnFoStuff Johnny, hope you enjoy your visit to NY. If you have some EnFo related fun, please let us know about it.

Michael
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Hello from Scotland Reply with quote

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:36 am Post subject:

Thanks Michael, I am hopeing to see Walter Miller when i am over. On a non car related theme i cant wait to take a trip up the Empire State Building

Johnny
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Hello from Scotland Reply with quote

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm Post subject:

hi johnny,
Hope you enjoy you trip here in NY. you do relize that if you are seeing walt miller of the ad and paper related mechandise, i believe that he is in or around syracuse ny which is quite a haul from NYC. If driving up there, look me up and take a ride in my 49 prefect. I live just north of the state capital of albany, which would be about a 3 hour drive north of nyc.

enfoman
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Hello from Scotland Reply with quote

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:12 pm Post subject:

Hi, Sorry been and went from New York. I am now is Glasgow (In the rain and cold) and just realised you replied to my post. I e mailed Walter Miller only to discover he was 4 hours away from NYC and decided to give it a miss. NYC was incredibly hot and I really enjoyed my visit. I hope to the return to the USA in the future and maybe take you up on your kind offer of a ride in your Prefect, Best wishes, Johnny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: