www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spax Performance sucks...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoadRacer68

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Spax Performance sucks... Reply with quote

I realize they are the only game in town (kind of) but the customer service is terrible, their return policy is nothing short of illegal and you almost need to threaten them with bodily harm to get them to react in any way...
Just spouting off...
Harrie D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have once been on the Spax factory and had my experience ....
I have very different experiences with UK based companies , some are realy 110% ok but some are dreadfull .
We had trouble with a certain frontscreen rubber which was about 15cm short so wouldn't fit , not one but all of them .
So rang the manifacturer and the answer was there where no complaints exept mine so they where not going to change anything on the size .
After a lot of hastle and silly answers i took a windscreen to them , suprise ! their screenrubber didn't fit .
After that they made them the right size but not after selling the 100 faulty ones that where still on stock .
The latest experience is a company withdrawing 115 pound to much by debitcard , and they refuse to return it to me .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: