www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Reggie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Hello from Reggie Reply with quote

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:54 am Post subject: Hello (new member)

Hi Guys I am new to this site but not really new to The ENFO registry . I was a member but Due to wrk and other stuff I have been unable to stay in touch with other ENFO Members.. My Name is Reggie and I own 2 1967 English Ford Anglia , My Location is Hammond IN / Chicago IL . I am always in the market for ENFO stuff, Cars, parts , you name it. I am also willing to help any members of ENFO in whatever way possible..
I can be contacted at mrwarmonga@wowway.com.
Cheers
Reggie

"2 Anglia's 123E (105E) and will love to add More"
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Hello from Reggie Reply with quote

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:06 pm Post subject: Reggie

Hi Reggie,

It has been a few years, but it is good to hear from and to know that you are still taking care of your Anglia. It is also good to have more members from the Mid-West. Welcome to EnFoStuff!

Michael
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hello from Reggie Reply with quote

(originally posted October 20, 2007)

IFHP wrote:
I Reggie,

It has been a few years, but it is good to hear from and to know that you are still taking care of your Anglia. It is also good to have more members from the Mid-West. Welcome to EnFoStuff!

Michael

Good to see in here to Micheal.. My Anglia's are actually my 2 and 3 year old (they already claimed both cars Laughing . I even got the boss lady to like the cars too . So they arent going anywhere for a long time.. I still do take care of my Anglia's and both is always Garaged kept under cover. I just dont have time to mess around with them but trust me When ever I drive them its nothing but compliments, even comming from people driving those 40 thousand plus vehicles..
Email me and I will send you my phone number if you wish to talk at anytime..
Cheers
Reggie
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Hello from Reggie Reply with quote

Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:08 am Post subject: Anglias

Reggie,

When you get a chance, please post photos of your Anglias in the Reader's Rides section.

Michael
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(originally posted October 26, 2007)

IFHP wrote:
Reggie,

When you get a chance, please post photos of your Anglias in the Reader's Rides section.

Michael

I will love to post pictures but I dont know how it is done.. Maybe I can send the pictures to you via email . email me at mrwarmonga@wowway.com and we will discuss..
Reggie..
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Hello from Reggie Reply with quote

Pictures of Reggies Anglias are now posted in the Reader's Rides section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: