www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1960 Ford Taunus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikehozella

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: 1960 Ford Taunus Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new to the forum.
My name is mike and I was wondering how to value a Taunus. I have a 1960 (I believe that's the year) ford Taunus located in Pennsylvania.
My grandfather bought it new while being deployed in the service in Baumholder, Germany. He brought it back to the states and passed away in the 70s. The car has been in a shed ever since. I am looking to sell it to someone who knows and cares about these cars. I believe the title is an "a" title. I believe the engine is locked up but the car is all there and in good shape.
I can send pictures of the car, my email is mikeyhozella@yahoo.com
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

I don't think there is a book price for these over here, just whatever someone is willing to pay. If you have not doe so already, please post some photos in the Buy and Sell section.

Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: