www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cortina MK3GT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fomoco

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: cortina MK3GT Reply with quote

[/img]
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Mk III Cortina Reply with quote

FOMOCO,

This is a very nice looking Mk III! This is the only Mk III Cortina that I am aware of, to be located somewhere in the USA other than the west coast. Please feel free to post more pictures of it and tell us the story behind it.

Michael
fomoco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: more pictures of the MK3 Reply with quote

[img]

[/img]
dado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really nice GT mk3 i ever seen. are you a last owner ? i had seen it on other forums to sell. please, what exactly is put on carburettor ? filter with something else ... ? which kind of engine ?
fomoco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dado
The car was my dads and he passed away a year ago and I have it now. He bought the car new. The air cleaner box is the one that came with the car. It has the 2 liter pinto engine with a weber carb. I think it is larger than the European ones because of emissions.

P.S I hope it wasnt you who out bid me on the cortina mirrors on ebay a while back!!!
dado

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fomoco wrote:
Dado
The car was my dads and he passed away a year ago and I have it now. He bought the car new. The air cleaner box is the one that came with the car. It has the 2 liter pinto engine with a weber carb. I think it is larger than the European ones because of emissions.

thank you for answer, have you any paper materials such brochures which come with car ? or something like specifications ...
fomoco wrote:

P.S I hope it wasnt you who out bid me on the cortina mirrors on ebay a while back!!!
ou, i hope no. my nick is dadko1973 and i dont remember i was bidding a mirrrors.
Dave A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a gorgeous Mk 3 GT you have there!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: