www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Capri 1973 V6 GT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Capri 1973 V6 GT Reply with quote

Invited to be displayed at the 2005 Eyes On Design Concours, Edsel Ford Estate Grounds, Grosse Pointe, MI, in the German Sports Coupe ring. With 28,000 original miles.

It's an invitational "Designers Showcase" event, honoring a famed automotive designer or institute each year. The kind of people who choose the cars and judge them are superstars of auto design and journalism: Wayne Cherry, Bob Lutz, Dutch Mandel, Camilo Pardo, etc etc. Very civilized 1-day event, small admission charge to attend.

Team Blitz. Purveyor of fine parts for the 1970-1978 European-built Ford Capri since 1979. 2-1/2 Million parts in 7 warehouses! www.teamblitz.com
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: 73 V6 Reply with quote

Norm,

It's a real beauty. I recall seeing one of these photos in Hemmings last year. It is great to know the story behind it.

Michael
Team Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: 73 V6 Reply with quote

IFHP wrote:
Norm,

It's a real beauty. I recall seeing one of these photos in Hemmings last year. It is great to know the story behind it.

Michael

Thanks, Mike. Easiest car I've ever owned. Just bought it and kept it waxed! What a revelation it has been not to have to restore one for a change. Shocked

May I recommend the Eyes On Design Concours for your next trip to Detroit? It is always heavily laden with foreign cars. Including Fords. This particular meet, there was a Lotus Cortina parked down the lane from our Capri.

Team Blitz. Purveyor of fine parts for the 1970-1978 European-built Ford Capri since 1979. 2-1/2 Million parts in 7 warehouses! www.teamblitz.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: