www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beautiful

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reggie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Reply with quote

This is a pic of sum of my friends Anglia here in Chicago. I am hoping to have all theese Anglia's Plus The 3 more we have in our collection sitting in my back yard come this summer.
Reggie
pimtina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! 5 Anglias in the Chicago area? I get down to the windy city a few times a year and I've never seen one!! LOL! Cool bunch of cars there reggie post up some more pics of each please!!
reggie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: it was Reply with quote

pimtina wrote:
WOW! 5 Anglias in the Chicago area? I get down to the windy city a few times a year and I've never seen one!! LOL! Cool bunch of cars there reggie post up some more pics of each please!!

Yepp I had My anglia for over 15 years here in chicago and never new about it also. About two years ago I received a call frm this guy (Now he is one of my best friends )informing me that he and his guys have several Anglia's 105e In Chicago I was shocked . I went over to his house couple days after and I was In heaven. we have about 10 may be more Anglia 105e here in chicago and I hope to have them all at my house for a lilttle picnic in the summer. I will keep you guys inform and I will guide my friend to this web site so he can add sum of his pictures of his Cars and the others we have. Keep in touch let me know when you in the windy city and I will show you some of the cars..
reggie
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Reggie, fantastic! Thanks for the picture, look forward to seeing your picnic photos after the next event.

Michael
105epaul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pic! I used to visit friends in Aurora and got to know Chicago quite well. I've been to quite a few car shows in the States and never seen a 105E on display although I did find one in a yard in I think Austin, Minnesota. Also found a 307E panel van for sale at some town in Wisconsin, it had been fitted with a 3.8V6 Buick motor and was pretty solid. Oh also saw a saloon on a car transporter near La Crosse, Wisconsin. It looked kind of funny perched up the front of the truck with a couple of 40s Cadillacs for company.
Ale06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe I CANT find any Anglia 105E in Argentina!! Can it be possible?? Sad
Welshie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one at the front of the picture is the same colour as mine Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: