www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipping from England

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob_S

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Shipping from England Reply with quote

Hi,
Does anyone no why English venders won't ship to US or Canada? I found a part I need but the Vender won't ship to NA? What, are they still mad about losing the war? Smile

Cheers,
Bob
peteleo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's anything personal. It mainly has to with shipping and insurance costs and items lost during shippemt overseas. In the past I've sent parts to Canada which adds a duty tax to the buyer on the value of the item. If I claim a " no value " it's happened, the item gets lost and I lose out.
Anyone who is a member of the Anglia 105E club in England knows that they won't ship parts to U.S. and Canada for insurance reasons.
http://www.fordanglia105eownersclub.co.uk/spares.htm
Go west young man: I've had no problem ordering parts from Oz and NZ
EnFord spares in NZ is a good source for parts and is very helpful in locating parts for you in the area.
enfoprefect

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ordered parts from Samll Ford Spares in England with no problem. They have a good online catalog too, http://smallfordspares.co.uk. The reason the Sidevalve Owners Club won't sell to North America is the number of hungry lawyers and resulting law suits we have here. The insurance question is one of liability, not shipping losses.
thamesgasser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get the same probs with us ebay and i have a us adey if u want anything from the uk i an back an forth between the us and uk and can sort it for u

cheers john
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: