www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mk1 Zephyr Day in England today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
105epaul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Mk1 Zephyr Day in England today Reply with quote

Thought you may like to see some pics of a meet in Buckingham, England today. To do so follow this link:

http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13733

It was organised by the Mk1 Consul, Zephyr, Zodiac club. The weather was great and a good number of cars turned up. You'll note that Robbie Paramor's Zodiac has come home. I was riding shotgun in the 61 Corvette which is owned by Kevin from Zodiac Motor Services. I hope you enjoy the photos.

Paul
zephyrgary

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Paul. I thought Robbie's Zody had gone to someone on the east coast here. Some very nice V8 motored cars in there, too. Looks like it was a good day out. Can't believe Kev wimped out and vrought his Vette. Did he cry when he saw his old Mk 1 convertible?
105epaul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there were tears in his eyes Gary, lol. The guy that bought the Mk1 also likes the Corvette but I don't think Kev is ready to part with it yet. It does go well and he's planning on taking it on the trip to France next month. He has just bought a silver Challenger E-Type as well, I think he has a thing going for plastic silver sports cars!

Paul
zephyrgary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A plastic E t6ype, whatever next. He should buy this. At least it has a Consul engine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PARAMOUNT-1-5-LITRE-SPORTS_W0QQitemZ180495825938QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2a0663bc12
105epaul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How rare is that Paramount? I don't think I've ever seen one. The Challenger E is actually really nice, he brought me home from the workshop in it just now and it was a very pleasant experience. Mind you it is pretty difficult to get in and out of with my old battered body.

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: