www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

58 Zodiac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rarefish383

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: 58 Zodiac Reply with quote

I lost the storage for my Zodiac and I don't want it to sit outside. I hate it when people let nice cars rot away because they are going to restore it someday. Anyone interested take a look in the for sale forum, Joe.
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hate it when people let nice cars rot away because they are going to restore it someday

I'm guilty as charged on that count. I'll take a look at your Zodiac pictures.
rarefish383

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IFHP, I've got a couple pics in the for sale forum. I'm going to try and get it in my buddy's garage and compound the black parts. It will shine up like a new nickel. Only thing is if I get it all shined up, I won't want to sell it. I had the money to fix the trans and get new rubbers for the front and rear windshields. But, my mon got tied up in one of those Nigerian scams and I had to pay her property taxes with my car money. I'll try to get better pics. The trunk and floor boards are so nice they still have shiny black paint on them, not a speck of rust. I might try and get my buddy to let me squeeze the car in his garage. There's room, but it will take a good weekend to clean up the crap to make room, Joe.
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But, my mon got tied up in one of those Nigerian scams and I had to pay her property taxes with my car money

Oh no! But your a good son. I hope it works out for you to keep the car.

Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: