www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anglia Transformation 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanchfi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Anglia Transformation 8 Reply with quote

I swear, the Anglia is ALMOST ready for the paint shop.

I finished up the bondo, and went to put the doors on, and found the drivers side was sticking at the front of the door, and needed some serious adjustment. After a couple hours of dropping bolts inside the door frame and swearing I got it adjusted correctly.

I still need to go over the whole car with 220 sandpaper, since many of the 80 grit lines are showing up through the primer.

Though, I was happy she started right up and ran fine after sitting for over 6 months.

I also got the rims painted, I think the color looks pretty close to the original. The guy I bought the tires from is putting a complete Honda S2000 drive train under his Anglia, it should be a real screamer.

Unfortunately, I'm off on vacation/holiday all of next week, though I'd rather be working on the Anglia, so no updates for a while.

-James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: