www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted, mk2 cortina GT Parts - offer FP&A

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYCAccountant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Wanted, mk2 cortina GT Parts - offer FP&A Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to pick up some parts for my 69 GT. Basically anything to get it running again- distributor & ignition system etc. clutch and brake master. cylinder or red vinyl drivers seat.

I start a new job in late January, so I'll have a lot more disposable income. In the meantime I'd be happy to offer my accounting / financial forecasting and budgeting services.
I've got 2+ years of public account experience in NYC + another two years privately + an MBA from a good regional skill, worked in industries ranging from pharma to major sports teams. Prepared financial statements etc. Can also review accounting data / budget and forecasting issues. I work with businesses (1120), no individual tax returns though. I know it's hard to trust a person on the internet so I don't expect any responses, but I figured I'd offer anyways.

If you have a part and need something done financially, let me know and we can work something out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: