www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mk1 Cortina For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sideways

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Mk1 Cortina For Sale Reply with quote

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5919627633.html

Thought it was mine until I saw the engine!

Bare shell restoration of a rust free and accident free shell. Ermine white respray. Powered by a Mk2 GT crossflow and 4 speed semi-close ratio gearbox. Both fresh rebuilds, new clutch also. Sorted and ready to drive anywhere. All suspension rebuilt, lowered to Lotus specs. Beautiful original seats with new headliner and carpet. Your choice of original LoCort steel wheels or Minilite's with new Khumo tires. Perfect candidate for Lotus engine swap also! Not perfect but great patina! $24,950.
anthonid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats my old car. just sold it in december. the drivetrain is quite amazing. best engine ive ever built! the body is a very good slightly modified driver. it does drive very well and handles surprisingly well. not sure about the price. it is hefty premium over what i sold it for, like double.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: