www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1959 MK 2 Zephyr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zephyrgary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: 1959 MK 2 Zephyr Reply with quote

My Zephyr is still for sale, although I have sold it at least 4 times. Gotta love the intertubes. Here's a link.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/zephyr/1882647.html
peteleo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gary,

These are one of my favorite EnFos and quite rare in N.America. It's a bit surprising that it hasn't sold already at that price. I guess there's not much of a following here compared to the U.K., NZ and Aus. Prices there are in the $20K for one in that condition.
Mine is also a '59. Ambassador blue with OD. Has the Derrington performance kit. Not thinking of selling it at the moment.
I think the right person will come along soon and snap this baby up.

Pete
zephyrgary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete,
I am, quite happy to keep it. It's just amazing what the internet has done to people. I have had people agree to buy it without asking a single question or even calling me. I have had 2 people offer to buy both cars but they also never showed up with the money. I've lost count of the folks who ask if it is still available, never to be heard from again. I had one guy, who claimed his friend was an engineer at Vauxhall, enquire about theCresta asking for more pics and info. Which I supplied, never to be heard from again. As in, not even a thank you or a too expensive or a wife said no. The lack of civility is astounding. Rant over.
I alternate between the Zephyr and Cresta as my daily commute so it's all good.
zephyrgary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now reduced the Zephyr to $6950. And if you are keeping score at home, I have sold the Zephyr and the Cresta four times each. I have also sold them as a matching pair twice. All to people who have never seen either. I should go into business...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: