www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some good exposure for our shop and for vintage racing!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelsVintageRacing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Some good exposure for our shop and for vintage racing! Reply with quote

One of the developers of Forza Motorsport, a racing game I play, saw a post I made about vintage racing and our shop in particular and said he'd love to write something up about us. After we answered some questions and shared some photos, he released an article!

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/hma_11_3_16

I'm really hoping this could be a step in increasing awareness of the sport of vintage racing and hopefully getting some more people involved! Feel free to share with anyone who might enjoy seeing or joining an event; more is always better!
NYCAccountant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Great Reply with quote

Awesome read, I was hoping they could add a lotus cortina to iracing. That battle with the Oldsmobile was poetic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Motorsports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: