www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CL-1959 English Ford MUST SELL (WA)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanchfi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: CL-1959 English Ford MUST SELL (WA) Reply with quote

1959 English Ford MUST SELL (Auburn, WA)

Thanks for looking. I am selling my classic 1959 English Ford Anglia gasser / pro street / hot rod project. I wanted to convert to pro street but due to rising cost of health issues i am not able to finish. Previously was a drag race only car.
Engine is sbc 350 V8, Powerglide trans with 5000 stall converter, Speedway lowered front axle, Dana 60 rear, Mark Williams axles, 5.13 gears and spool, 315x35x17 drag radial tires, New front radials, New alternator
If you want to drag race you must redo the frame/roll cage to meet current safety standards. Physical problems don't allow me to finish this project. This car ran when purchased but i have dis-connected electrical and not installed new wiring harness. Now has street drag radials and 7 spoke wheels. These are rare hard to find cars and i have seen body shell and frames listed at over $5000.

I keep tires /wheels (chevy 5 x 4.75), 15 gal. fuel cell, wire harness, and coil over kit and your price is $6000. Will not sell less engine and trans.

** Buyer responsible for shipping

$7500 cash for complete car OBO
email or text (text 9am - 9pm)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/6170142252.html

-James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: