www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Capri 1972 RS2600, specially built for Edsel Ford II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Capri 1972 RS2600, specially built for Edsel Ford II Reply with quote

January 2008, "Classic Ford Magazine"

First paragraph: "There are works cars, historic press cars, and even celebrity-owned cars that have made a deep impact on our favorite scene... And then there is Edsel Ford II's RS2600 Capri. However, mark our words, as this may well be the most historically significant classic Ford we've had in the magazine to date." Writer, Bryn Musselwhite. Editor, Simon Woolley. Photographer, Jon Hill.

The tease on the front cover:

Team Blitz. Purveyor of fine parts for the 1970-1978 European-built Ford Capri since 1979. 2-1/2 Million parts in 7 warehouses! www.teamblitz.com
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: RS 2600 Reply with quote

Norm,

Thanks for posting these here -- really great to see this unique car getting recognized.

Michael
Team Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to give it a few months, and then I can post, with copyright permission, some out-take pictures the photographer gave me.

Team Blitz. Purveyor of fine parts for the 1970-1978 European-built Ford Capri since 1979. 2-1/2 Million parts in 7 warehouses! www.teamblitz.com
morspeed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: RS2600 on Ebay in Germany Reply with quote

Since I found this site I've been checking Ebay to see what can be purchased over in Europe. I wish I could buy this and being it over, my first road car was a 1970 Carpi with a 2.0 V6.

Anyway look at this RS2600

Picture's taken from Ebay listing

Link to the listing http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150322976842

Tony
morspeed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RS2600 made it to 6051 euro's which is around $7750 and did'nt make the reserve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Readers Rides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: