www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1969 Ford Cortina MK2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thames400e

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: 1969 Ford Cortina MK2 Reply with quote

Reluctantly I'm putting my MK2 Cortina for sale. I have a chance to purchase a Ford Transit MK1 van and I must sell one to get the other. I purchased the car at an auction a few weeks ago. It's a very solid southern California two door. The car started out as an automatic and I have purchased all of the correct parts to convert it to manual. Rebuilt single rail GT gearbox, Weber DFM carb, GT intake manifold, clutch/brake pedal assembly, manual driveshaft, manual flywheel, clutch master/slave, and new tires. I disassembled the engine in preparation for a rebuild and had all parts professionally washed so you won't be dealing with a greasy mess. I have $1,500 in the car and $1,500 in parts thus far. ($600 in the rebuilt GT gearbox alone) I would like to re-coup my expenses as I think the car is well worth the money. I can also transport the car to at least Sacramento in the coming week as I'm attending a commercial vehicle show there.
John
onephat356@aol.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: