www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELLO FROM NEW YORK (THE BIG APPLE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ELFLACO65

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: HELLO FROM NEW YORK (THE BIG APPLE) Reply with quote

HI MY NAME IS GREGORY ACEVEDO.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN FORD ANGLIAS (105E) SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. BACK IN 1979 A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAS A SHOP WAS FIXING A 1968 105E ESTATE WAGON.WHEN I SAW IT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LITTLE WAGON. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A ESTATE WAGON BUT NEVER HAD LUCK FINDING ONE. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THE EFONA CLUB ON AND OFF SINCE ROBERT W PARE WAS THE CLUB DIRECTOR BACK IN THE DAYS.MAYBE MICHAEL MACSEMS REMEMBERS ME FROM ALL THOSE WANTED CLASSIFIED ADS I SENT HIM SOME YEARS AGO ABOUT THE ESTATE. I HAVNT LOST HOPE AND I KNOW SOME DAY I WILL FIND HER!! I HAVE HAD 5 ANGLIAS 105E DELUXE AND ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN EXPORTED TO MY COUNTRY( PUERTO RICO)AND THEN SOLD.I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO BUY A ANGLIA TO SEE IF I COULD EXPORTED TO PUERTO RICO FOR A FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN CALLING ME FOR SOME TIME.ALL MY CARS WHERE ORIGINAL BUT SOME OF THE ONESTHAT MY FRIENDS HAVE IN P.R. HAVE ROTARY ENGINES THE FORD 9 INC. REARS. THEY USE THEM FOR DRAG RACING BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY LITE CARS. AND TRUST ME THIS LITTLE SUCKERS ARE FAST!!!. I WILL TRY TO POST PICS OF MY FRIENDS ANGLIAS WHEN I GO TO PUERTO RICO THIS SUMMER. UNTIL THEN ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT 105E FOR SALE LET ME KNOW . THANKS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA......
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gregory, glad that you found us. Yes, of course I remember your from EFONA correspondance. I look forward to seeing your pictures from P.R. when they get them up.

Cheers,

Michael
reggie

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: HELLO FROM NEW YORK (THE BIG APPLE) Reply with quote

ELFLACO65 wrote:
HI MY NAME IS GREGORY ACEVEDO.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN FORD ANGLIAS (105E) SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. BACK IN 1979 A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAS A SHOP WAS FIXING A 1968 105E ESTATE WAGON.WHEN I SAW IT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LITTLE WAGON. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A ESTATE WAGON BUT NEVER HAD LUCK FINDING ONE. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THE EFONA CLUB ON AND OFF SINCE ROBERT W PARE WAS THE CLUB DIRECTOR BACK IN THE DAYS.MAYBE MICHAEL MACSEMS REMEMBERS ME FROM ALL THOSE WANTED CLASSIFIED ADS I SENT HIM SOME YEARS AGO ABOUT THE ESTATE. I HAVNT LOST HOPE AND I KNOW SOME DAY I WILL FIND HER!! I HAVE HAD 5 ANGLIAS 105E DELUXE AND ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN EXPORTED TO MY COUNTRY( PUERTO RICO)AND THEN SOLD.I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO BUY A ANGLIA TO SEE IF I COULD EXPORTED TO PUERTO RICO FOR A FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN CALLING ME FOR SOME TIME.ALL MY CARS WHERE ORIGINAL BUT SOME OF THE ONESTHAT MY FRIENDS HAVE IN P.R. HAVE ROTARY ENGINES THE FORD 9 INC. REARS. THEY USE THEM FOR DRAG RACING BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY LITE CARS. AND TRUST ME THIS LITTLE SUCKERS ARE FAST!!!. I WILL TRY TO POST PICS OF MY FRIENDS ANGLIAS WHEN I GO TO PUERTO RICO THIS SUMMER. UNTIL THEN ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT 105E FOR SALE LET ME KNOW . THANKS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA......

You sound Like this Guy my Puertorican friend here in chicago Talks about , . He has several Anglia's . Welcome and please post some Pictures of Your car . My name is Reggie and I was Born In Trinidad (& Tobago) I now call Chicago / (Hammond Indiana) Home . Hope to see sum pic of your cars... Oh I love the Rotary Motor it fits like it was made for The anglias!!!!!!!!
Reggie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: