www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index
Google
www.EnfoStuff.com
Forum for all North American English and European Ford Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Fords in Automobile Magazine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Newer European Fords
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanchfi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Euro Fords in Automobile Magazine Reply with quote

The cover story for the November issue of Automobile Magazine is "The cars we need now!!! These 3 Fords lead a stampede of great new gas-sipping cars from Europe and Japan that you'll actually want to drive"

The Photo on the cover is a 37mpg Ford Kuga, 56mpg Ford Fiesta, and the 41mpg Ford C-Max.

The other cars discussed in the article are the Mazda 2, Nissan Cube, Suzuki Swift, Opal Corsa, Toyota iQ, and the Mitsubishi i MiEV.

There is also a good article about the 100th birthday of the Model T

-James
IFHP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,

My heart raced when I stumbled over the current issue of Automobile at the supermarket a few days ago. These high miliage cars on the cover are all turbo diesels. I hope we get that option, but I am not counting on it. I will be looking out for the Nov. Motor Trend.

Thanks for the heads up.

Michael

Last edited by IFHP on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
stanchfi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, the cover of my magazine, does not have the "ALSO STARRING" or any other text under that...weird....maybe the difference between the newsstand edition and the subscription edition
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.EnfoStuff.com Forum Index -> Newer European Fords All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: