New to English Fords

A place for new (and old) members to introduce themselves.
61zep

New to English Fords

Post by 61zep »

Hi, I am new to English Fords. Name is Jim Ford, I live in Shelton and just acquired a 61 Ford Zephyr. My occupation is hot rod builder at Fosses Hot Rods and Cool Cars and I like "different" cars. I am looking to get my Zephyr running and drivable then fix it up as cash allows. I hope to have it up and running for the Forest Fest car show. I will post pics when I get some. Looking forward to meeting some fellow English Car guys.
reggie

welcome

Post by reggie »

welcom aboard pic will be nice also..
reggie
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

If you are in CA you should contact Chris at Romance with Rust. I nderstand he has a bunch of them.. Back in Yurrup the hot set up is a small block Ford and a C4. It practically instals itself. I believe the tranny crossmember only has to be re drilled to fit. Welcome. Here's a good resource for you.
the older i get,the faster i went...
angliagt

Post by angliagt »

I assume that you mean Shelton,WA.
If so,PLEASE ad it to your postings.
Remember - Nobody EVER says "COOL PRIUS!"
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

This would be my old Zephyr that I sold about 10 years ago. Glad to hear that it has survived this far. I hope that we cross paths as I am just down the road in Olympia.

If your interested in modifieds, checkout what people are doing in New Zealand (the Zephyr capitol of the world).
European Ford Collector
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

the older i get,the faster i went...
66gt

Post by 66gt »

Welcome to the fold 61zep!
61zep

Post by 61zep »

IFHP wrote:This would be my old Zephyr that I sold about 10 years ago. Glad to hear that it has survived this far. I hope that we cross paths as I am just down the road in Olympia.

If your interested in modifieds, checkout what people are doing in New Zealand (the Zephyr capitol of the world).
I thought so from what the previous owner said. I am looking to restore it to drive. I am new to English Fords so any help is appreciated. Hope to meet you soon. Jim Ford (61zep) Shelton, Wa.