Winter 2009 E-Ford Lines

EFONA Club Business and Thrift Shop

IFHP
Site Admin

Winter 2009 E-Ford Lines

Post by IFHP »

I met with Judy Berrian today and looked over the next issue of the E-Ford Lines which (as always) looks good. Obviously it is too late to be called the Fall 2008 issue, so we will leap to Winter 2009. All memberships will be credited one issue forward.

I would expect the new issue to be mailed by mid-month.

Michael
angliagt

Post by angliagt »

Micheal,

Is this like the annual model change? - '67 cars
coming out in Sept. '66?
Sorry - I couldn't resist!I DO appreciate the effort
that goes into it.

- Doug
Remember - Nobody EVER says "COOL PRIUS!"
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

The Winter '09 issue will go out in Monday's mail. Here is a sneak peak at the cover.

PS: A corrections in advance, the financial statement is for the third quarter of '08, not the second quarter as stated.
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

Michael,

I just saw the front cover of Winter '09 Edition. ( Virgil Long and his '66 4D GT ) which I'm in the process of restoring.

Can you possibly send a couple of additional issues to me? One will go to Virgil's family and one for my brother ( I'm trying to persuade him to join ). Please let me know the cost.

I've completely redone and finished the interior to original looks. The exterior trim, bumpers, grille, etc has been removed. It should be ready for the paint shop soon. I will post pictures when it is completed.

Pete
escysean

Post by escysean »

How do I get subcripton for E-Newsletters like above?

Sean
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Sean,

Overseas members are welcome and overseas dues are US $25 for four issues (usually one year). here is a link to our application. http://www.enfostuff.com/EFONA-Membersh ... cation.pdf

Michael
escysean

Post by escysean »

IFHP wrote:Sean,

Overseas members are welcome and overseas dues are US $25 for four issues (usually one year). here is a link to our application. http://www.enfostuff.com/EFONA-Membersh ... cation.pdf

Michael
Cheers Michael, will apply online membership application :D

Sean