New member from Ca

A place for new (and old) members to introduce themselves.
RoadRacer68

New member from Ca

Post by RoadRacer68 »

Life long Ford nut...now English Ford nut! Bought my early Mk1 Cortina from Mike Druin, who got the car from up North. It raced in the ICSCC for many years with many drivers. Started working on it in '09 and just completed it recently. Headed out to Thunderhill 1st week of June to test it out...

Although getting this car together nearly killed me, I've really fallen for it...should be fun!
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Welcome and good for you. Now, about those pics...
the older i get,the faster i went...
RoadRacer68

Post by RoadRacer68 »

Here's a couple...somewhere in the beginning and just recently...ready for the track! And thanks for the welcome...
Last edited by RoadRacer68 on Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

Hi,

First of all welcome. We spoke at the Woodland British car meet last weekend. Sorry, i forgot your name. I'm the one that drove the Anglia. I did take a few pictures of the EnFos that were there which i will post soon.
Mike occasionally gets on this forum as Cortinalodi.

Regards,

Pete
RoadRacer68

Post by RoadRacer68 »

Hey Pete! I do remember talking with you...and I occasionally have dropped Mike a line to keep him updated..The ICSCC folks were a huge help, very friendly and willing to go out their way to help me unearth the history behind the car. They also got me in touch with the son of the gentleman who originally built it to compete back in the 70's.
Thanks again for the invite...looking forward to hanging out..