My friend harry

A place for new (and old) members to introduce themselves.
reggie

My friend harry

Post by reggie »

My friend harry just bought an anglia. He is not into the computer thing so he told me to introduce his ride here .. If anyone remember the add I had place in the wanted section" ford Consul wanted" . welll anyway he did not get a consul he purchased this ford anglia instead.. Me and couple of friends went to look at the anglia t couple weeks ago but walked away from it because this Anglia needs to much of work and the seller price was a little to high.
Harry been longing for an english ford so I gave him the number and he struck a deal with the guy. The car look like it have some history behind it , Its a right Hand drive and looked like it hit the streets hard at one time .. anyway am going to visit him weekened and see what he get himself into .. This car from what I saw needs a lot of work , and My buddy harry is not in the best of health so this will be a challenge for him, but knowing him being a body work guy , and I having access to sheet metal(for free) I believe he can do it.. here is some pictures from when me and my friend angel , and Johnny went to see it..

"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
Ale06

Post by Ale06 »

When I see those 105E, I think I will lost my mind!
I really want one!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eternal life King Taunus!!
reggie

been

Post by reggie »

I have been trying to start the car for my buddy .. I got sparks and gas but she will not run.. anyway one sad note Harry is back in Hospital serious complications from diabetics.. Took in sick today and is back in the Hospital.. He has been having serious complication from diabetics for 2 years now.. he did nothing to the car since getting it . all we did was try to start it. Changed all the plugs wire, plugs, points etc..
reggie
reggie

Sad News

Post by reggie »

My friend was Hospatilsed a couple days ago and was in serious condition. Well Today I received a called from his daughter that he passed away . May his soul RIP..
:(
angliagt

Post by angliagt »

Reggie,

Sorry to hear that - I was hoping to hear that
things have improved.

- Doug
Remember - Nobody EVER says "COOL PRIUS!"
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

So sorry to hear that your friend has passed away Reggie.

Paul
enfoprefect

Post by enfoprefect »

My condolences too. It's tough to lose a friend.
Bayless
1948 Prefect E93A
http://sailok.com/enfoprefect
reggie

Thanks

Post by reggie »

Thanks for the Kind words guys Monday was His Funeral and I was there . I will keep you guys inform as to what they decides to do with the MG and the Anglia.
reggie
reggie

well guys

Post by reggie »

The MG was sold and the Anglia was gaven to me by my friends daughter and asked to restore her when I can one day.... I cant offered to do anything to this car at the moment so My plan is to continue trying to get it started and once its started It will be parked indoors until time and money aloows me to restore itthe way My friend will have done it .. all original..
Ale06

Post by Ale06 »

Oh Reggie. So sorry mate...
I hope you can restore the Anglia. Your friend will see you from heaven.
Eternal life King Taunus!!
reggie

Harry anglia

Post by reggie »

The anglia was nvr restored. It was parted out and helped 3 other anglias to be on the road. We just used the frontend for another anglia. It was too much needed to get her back.