New member from California

A place for new (and old) members to introduce themselves.
whitebuffalo

New member from California

Post by whitebuffalo »

Just found this forum and new to English Ford ownership. I have loved 105e Anglias ever since I was in high school. Have wanted one from well before I could drive. A local man had two of them in his drive for a long time. Once I passed my drivers test I went to inquire about them and they were gone! Literally missed them by one week.

Fast forward 22 years and I found a 1955 101e Squire. The car has been off the road since 1964 and thankfully fairly complete. I plan on a 1500GT motor and trans with a 105e rear axle.

Looking to paint it a '50s yellow with a white roof and sun visor and Dunlop D1 wheels. I am still looking to add a 105e Anglia to the mix too.

DonG

SQUIRE

Post by DonG »

Wow, I always love seeing what 50 plus years does to a car. You have got a big project ahead of you. I would restore it to stock, these are extremely rare and would pay for itself. But thats me. Good luck with it. :shock:
Over the Rainbow you will find an Anglia!
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

Hi, I know you from the 100e.com forum, you will find it's always good to have more ressources to tap into and this is one.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
whitebuffalo

Post by whitebuffalo »

Brett Wilkie wrote:Hi, I know you from the 100e.com forum, you will find it's always good to have more resources to tap into and this is one.
Yes, I recognize your name from the other forum. Always good to have other source of information , especially "local" to North America.
reggie

welcom

Post by reggie »

welcome man sweet looking ride ...
reggie
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"