Hello (Bob from BC)

A place for new (and old) members to introduce themselves.
IFHP
Site Admin

Hello (Bob from BC)

Post by IFHP »

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:31 pm Post subject: Hello

Hi, my name is Bob and in September 07 I became the owner of a 1960 Zephyr Automatic in Pompadour (Light) Blue. It's in reasonably good condition for old Ford that's been in Canada for 47 years. There is rust but it appears to be only suface (maybe!). It was scarily original - never had a radio. It needs some help under the bonnet but it is the "project car" and I have time. This is my third EnFo - the first was a '59 Zodiac 3sp with O/D which was followed by a '72 Cortina Mk lll L both of which are long gone. The first EnFo in the family was a '60 Zephyr bought new by my parents. They sold it in the mid 80's and it is still going strong. They also bought new a '68 Cortina GT into which my dad put an 3 Litre Essex V6 (a la Savage). It was quick and I believe that it is still around somewhere. Anyway, I once again can get out my old jacket with the English Ford Line patchs on it. Now, if it only fit.

My other old vehicle is a 78 clean and slightly modified Courier parts truck, hence the name

Bob from BC

Post by IFHP »

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:20 pm Post subject: Welcome

Bob,

Good to have you with us. It is a very interesting story about your Zephyr and your Father's Zephyr (now owned by Pete Snyders). There are photos of these two cars in the Reader's Rides section.

http://www.enfostuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=266

Michael