Hi to all of you English Ford folks

A place for new (and old) members to introduce themselves.
Dave A

Hi to all of you English Ford folks

Post by Dave A »

Hi everyone,
I posted a pic of my car on here last year but not sure if I formally introduced myself. I now live in New Brunwick, Canada having just moved back here after spending 25 years in Alberta. I am 47 and presently have two Mk 2 Cortinas of which you will see pics of in reader rides. I am a Ford mechanic of 29 years. I started out by fixing my first car which was a Cortina and have been hooked ever since having always at least one in the stable. I have some spares that I will part with and technical advice for anyone that will listen.
Dave
Dave A

Post by Dave A »

Oh i forgot to mention that all together i've had 16 Cortinas. 5 runners and 11 were for parts. :roll: :roll:
stanchfi
Site Admin

Post by stanchfi »

Welcome to the forum.

Great looking cars, I can't believe how many English Fords have survived in the great white north. Here in Indiana anything more than 20 years old is a pile of rust.

-James
Dave A

Post by Dave A »

I know of about 9 other Mk 2 Cortinas on the road here in Canada and another 2 or 3 sitting or being restored.
IFHP
Site Admin

Dave A

Post by IFHP »

Dave,

I know that you were one of our first members. Glad that you are getting active with this forum. Welcome!

Michael
Dave A

Post by Dave A »

Thank You Michael.