67 cortina for sale

fomoco

67 cortina for sale

Post by fomoco »

zephyrgary

Re: 67 cortina for sale

Post by zephyrgary »

Very clean and some useful maintenance has been done to it. I suppose this is a pretty fair price these days given the condition.
the older i get,the faster i went...
CaptLuck

Post by CaptLuck »

It does look like a very clean example, I like the green. A few things to note in the background of the pics:

- no pics with tags on the Cortina
- gas cap area on rear panel covered with duct tape
- trailer has Texas tags, which is on the other side of Oklahoma from Kansas.

Not trying to throw shade, just would give me a slight pause on the dates of the pictures. Are they from when it was going to/from the fuel tank rehab recently? Or when it was purchased 4 years ago? Or???

There was a Red Mk2 Locort that sold on BaT maybe a year ago for around $23k if memory serves. Granted, it was rough if I recall, but running and driving with all the important bits.
Are we really at $14k for a good driver Mk2 GT? (In the US.... its probably double that in the UK....)

Cheers folks.
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

CaptLuck wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:09 am
There was a Red Mk2 Locort that sold on BaT maybe a year ago for around $23k if memory serves. Granted, it was rough if I recall, but running and driving with all the important bits.
Are we really at $14k for a good driver Mk2 GT? (In the US.... its probably double that in the UK....)

Cheers folks.
The Locort went cheap - very cheap and you can ASK what you want for a car but...