1960 Zephyr Wagon for sale

mk2Colorado

1960 Zephyr Wagon for sale

Post by mk2Colorado »

*only just now saw that we have a for-sale section of the forum, apologies for double post as I did put it on the general discussion page before this post.

1960 MKII Zephyr Wagon for sale. Lowline model, RHD, a fully running MKII that has been a daily driver since imported to the U.S. in 1985 and kept by one owner. Excellent maintenance records included since 1985 with some informal anecdotes before then. We guess it has been driven 198,000 miles based on available records. This is a rare offering, built in Australia, sent to England, then brought to the USA. It is likely the only one of its kind in North America. My understanding is that it is 1 of 7000 produced.

It has been a “running restoration project” (a daily driver while receiving care and improvements) and would need additional work to be a show car, although it draws much attention in shows despite some rust and interior “originality.” It had a thorough professional paint & chrome job in the late 80s and has been garaged for approximately the last 40 years.

This is a head-turner and quite a fun ride as well as a very practical car. The rear interior was refitted for cargo but the original rear bench seat is included and it would be a simple procedure to return it to original wagon configuration. There are also parts that come with the car. Interested parties can message me for additional specific photos. The production code may be difficult to get a photo of though. The vehicle is in Missouri. $3500.

Note: I work full time at one job and part time at another. If it takes me most of a day, or possibly until the next day, to return a message or reply to this post please bear with me. *edit: please message me privately to ask any questions if interested.