Beautiful

For posting photos and information about your cars
reggie

Beautiful

Post by reggie »

This is a pic of sum of my friends Anglia here in Chicago. I am hoping to have all theese Anglia's Plus The 3 more we have in our collection sitting in my back yard come this summer.
ReggieImage
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
pimtina

Post by pimtina »

WOW! 5 Anglias in the Chicago area? I get down to the windy city a few times a year and I've never seen one!! LOL! Cool bunch of cars there reggie post up some more pics of each please!!
reggie

it was

Post by reggie »

pimtina wrote:WOW! 5 Anglias in the Chicago area? I get down to the windy city a few times a year and I've never seen one!! LOL! Cool bunch of cars there reggie post up some more pics of each please!!
Yepp I had My anglia for over 15 years here in chicago and never new about it also. About two years ago I received a call frm this guy (Now he is one of my best friends )informing me that he and his guys have several Anglia's 105e In Chicago I was shocked . I went over to his house couple days after and I was In heaven. we have about 10 may be more Anglia 105e here in chicago and I hope to have them all at my house for a lilttle picnic in the summer. I will keep you guys inform and I will guide my friend to this web site so he can add sum of his pictures of his Cars and the others we have. Keep in touch let me know when you in the windy city and I will show you some of the cars..
reggie
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Hey Reggie, fantastic! Thanks for the picture, look forward to seeing your picnic photos after the next event.

Michael
European Ford Collector
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

Great pic! I used to visit friends in Aurora and got to know Chicago quite well. I've been to quite a few car shows in the States and never seen a 105E on display although I did find one in a yard in I think Austin, Minnesota. Also found a 307E panel van for sale at some town in Wisconsin, it had been fitted with a 3.8V6 Buick motor and was pretty solid. Oh also saw a saloon on a car transporter near La Crosse, Wisconsin. It looked kind of funny perched up the front of the truck with a couple of 40s Cadillacs for company.
Ale06

Post by Ale06 »

I cant believe I CANT find any Anglia 105E in Argentina!! Can it be possible?? :(
Eternal life King Taunus!!
Welshie

Post by Welshie »

The one at the front of the picture is the same colour as mine :)