Another Anglia 123 E (105e) for Me!!!!

For posting photos and information about your cars
reggie

Another Anglia 123 E (105e) for Me!!!!

Post by reggie »

hey guys over the weekened I make a trip to Nashville TN and Picked up another Anglia 105 e . The car is in solid shape with little surgace rust. It will need a paint job and I need to get it Running. all in one I think I saved another Anglia here. anyway here is the Pictures of the car and I will post more pictures when I decide to wrk on it.
Reggie
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
stanchfi
Site Admin

Post by stanchfi »

Nice save Reggie!

Is something different about the trunk (boot) handle?

For the side trim it looks like it's a 123E super?
Was there an extra trim piece on the trunk of the supers?

-James
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

It does look like to a 1964-65 124E Super but without the wheel trims, H/L bezel chrome brouws. Probably not originally exported to North America ?
By the licence plate and fender mirrors. Nice find.
reggie

It Is

Post by reggie »

Yepp it is a super Model. On the super Model There is a strip on the Trunk lid . The Tags also says Anglia super. I have the front tag for it . The car needs a good cleaning an wrk as many Anglia that have been sitting. The story behind this car is that My friend called me and told me there is an anglia sitting in a bike shop close to him. I called the guy Saturday and shoot out there on Sunday and after sum serious negotiation I bought the car. I can't wait to start on this , its gonna be a while because am wrking on my brother Anglia but its gonna be fun with this one. The guy told me he had it up on Craigslist in 2009. Am suprise no one saw it?
Reggie
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Congratulations Reggie. Looks like a nice save.

Michael
European Ford Collector
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

The licence plate looks like a copy of a British one, the E at the end would have been on cars registered here from January to July 1967. Of course then the car would be RHD as we drive on the left. Well most of the time anyway, lol. Thanks for saving it Reggie.

Paul
reggie

well guys

Post by reggie »

well guys I got it running couple days ago. I replaced the points, cap , rotor , wires and plugs . She fired right up. I have already ordered the elcetronic ignition for it cause I do not like the points system in cars. The car runs buty the brakes seized up from the first time I hit it. so I havent have the opportunity to drive it on the road. I have gaven it the driveway test though !!!. anyway I will keep you guys in touch as to how much I do to it this year. here is a couple pics of it after I cleaned it up a little..
reggie

twins

Post by reggie »

looking good!!!!!Image
reggie

rotary power on the way

Post by reggie »

Just went and picked up an RX7 and will start the engine swap with the help of my friends soon. Hoping to have the anglia powered with the rotary soon..Image
reggie

Rotary Powered

Post by reggie »

Hey guys we have started the swap . My guys could not wait until summer 2011 so we decide we was gonna start it today. yes Xmas day. we work on it for about two hours and this is how far we reachedImage
Image. Hoping to do sum wrk on it 12-26-10 . It was a rough cold day but the love for the anglia had us out there...
stanchfi
Site Admin

Post by stanchfi »

Looking good. A couple hours to pull the engine...only a couple left to put the new engine in, right?

-James :P
reggie

Post by reggie »

stanchfi wrote:Looking good. A couple hours to pull the engine...only a couple left to put the new engine in, right?

-James :P
I wish only a couple of hours to put the new one in. We had to do a little cutting , welding , more cutting and lots of welding.. anyway we have the motor in now Next move is to get the wiring done, fire the motor up, remove the motor and trannie and start the body work(that will have to wait for the spring though) clean up the engine cabinet paint motor and trannie including engine cabinet. We have been working in a cold gargae almost for hours.. I am not pleased to see my anglia in this shape but I have seen the finish products and I do like it ,, I hope to have this done and have my Anglia looking the way it supposed to look!!!!!!!!!!..Image
reggie

well

Post by reggie »

welll guys I am gonna be taken my car to the body shop this weekened if the weather permits. I will be stripping it to the bare metal , and I need sum wrk done on the front end due to my inexperience of doing the rotary swap. My guy at the body shop gonna fix my mistakes I made(did a little to much cutting) Nothing sheet metal and a good welder cant fix.. Anyway Once I got the car In the shop I will start taking pictures and posting here as a build thread.. Here is a couple pictures of my Guy 105e and 100e...
reggie

car is sitting

Post by reggie »

Toook the car to the body shop today looking foward in getting this thing started!!!!!
reggie

progress

Post by reggie »

progress is comming along pretty decent on the car.. Car is almost completely stripped Image