new anglia

For posting photos and information about your cars
reggie

new anglia

Post by reggie »

Hey guys here is a pic of my friend Anglia we went and picked up yesterday in Michigan. Thde car is in really good shape and just need minor wrk. Car Is running and STOPPING (hard to find the stopping Anglias theese days) In The pictures is the guy mark who My buddy Angel purchased the car frm . Angel , louis and me reggie also on the pictures. . The white and red anglia belongs to Luis . that car is beautiful and all original except for the rims.
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

You're certainly finding them Reggie! Looks really solid especially for a Michigan car. The white Anglia is lovely. What are your friend's plans for his Anglia?
reggie

plans

Post by reggie »

Dont know yet, last he told me he wants to ship it to PR since he has couple here in chicago already . yepp I like the white one my friend really takes good care of that car.

reggie
105epaul wrote:You're certainly finding them Reggie! Looks really solid especially for a Michigan car. The white Anglia is lovely. What are your friend's plans for his Anglia?
reggie

Car was

Post by reggie »

Car was shipped to PR and is there now.. I was also Told one of the other anglia's we have here in chicago (RHD) was also shipped to PR .
reggie

Updates

Post by reggie »

Hey guys here is updated pictures of the brown Anglia that was shipped to Puerto Rico.Image
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

Looking good but painting it blue and white won't make it capable of flying!

Paul
reggie

lol

Post by reggie »

105epaul wrote:Looking good but painting it blue and white won't make it capable of flying!

Paul
the Rotary Motor going in it could possibly cause it to fly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!