Chris Z's 1967 Anglebox

For posting photos and information about your cars
zackmon

Chris Z's 1967 Anglebox

Post by zackmon »

My father passed away this year, and I finally had his Anglia shipped out to me (to join the 1965 105E I already have).
The are is in pristine original shape. Has original paint (which does need a bit of work . I have all the original paperwork, and the original price list on it. It is a kick to see that the "cigar" lighter in the car cost a penny more than the side mirror.

All of the interior is original and in perfect shape. It still has the original spare tire in the boot. Never been used.

Hope you like the pics.

http://czacker.myphotoalbum.com/view_al ... me=album19

Thanks
Zack
Site Admin

Post by stanchfi »

Great looking car!

It looks like the chrome trim is on both sides of the side "strip" I thought I had only seen this on the Supers, do you know if this was standard on the "De luxes" with the 2-tone paint?

Also is the original spare tire a "Goodyear Custom Super Cushion 3-T, 6.50 -13"? Those were what were on the front of my car when I bought it, and am wondering if they were the original tires.

-James
zackmon

Post by zackmon »

stanchfi wrote:Great looking car!

It looks like the chrome trim is on both sides of the side "strip" I thought I had only seen this on the Supers, do you know if this was standard on the "De luxes" with the 2-tone paint?

Also is the original spare tire a "Goodyear Custom Super Cushion 3-T, 6.50 -13"? Those were what were on the front of my car when I bought it, and am wondering if they were the original tires.

-James
I don't know if it was standard or not, but am sure that it was on the car when bought. It is very low miles and other than a few dings etc, and in need of a good paint job, it runs like a champ :)

The original spare is a Firestone Deluxe F7 5.20 13 Tubeless.
I looked on the original purchase window sticker and the tires were listed as WSW Tires and cost $24.40 :)... Man, can't get a single tire nowadays for less the $100!!!

I am missing on piece of side trim, I think they call it a hockey stick, that goes from the side trim up to the rear lights. I have been looking everywhere and cant find it. I did purchase a pair of nice dog legs which go on the front on the standard anglias but were not on this one.
Ah well, that is half the fun. If you find a good place to pick up any trim let me know.
Thanks
Zack
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.