cortina MK3GT

Post by fomoco »

Image [/img]
IFHP
Site Admin

Mk III Cortina

Post by IFHP »

FOMOCO,

This is a very nice looking Mk III! This is the only Mk III Cortina that I am aware of, to be located somewhere in the USA other than the west coast. Please feel free to post more pictures of it and tell us the story behind it.

Michael
fomoco

more pictures of the MK3

Post by fomoco »

[/img]
dado

Post by dado »

really nice GT mk3 i ever seen. are you a last owner ? i had seen it on other forums to sell. please, what exactly is put on carburettor ? filter with something else ... ? which kind of engine ?
fomoco

Post by fomoco »

Dado
The car was my dads and he passed away a year ago and I have it now. He bought the car new. The air cleaner box is the one that came with the car. It has the 2 liter pinto engine with a weber carb. I think it is larger than the European ones because of emissions.

P.S I hope it wasnt you who out bid me on the cortina mirrors on ebay a while back!!!
dado

Post by dado »

fomoco wrote:Dado
The car was my dads and he passed away a year ago and I have it now. He bought the car new. The air cleaner box is the one that came with the car. It has the 2 liter pinto engine with a weber carb. I think it is larger than the European ones because of emissions.
thank you for answer, have you any paper materials such brochures which come with car ? or something like specifications ...
fomoco wrote: P.S I hope it wasnt you who out bid me on the cortina mirrors on ebay a while back!!!
ou, i hope no. my nick is dadko1973 and i dont remember i was bidding a mirrrors.
Dave A

Post by Dave A »

That is a gorgeous Mk 3 GT you have there!!!!