Lee's 1960 Anglia 106E

For posting photos and information about your cars
Lee

Lee's 1960 Anglia 106E

Post by Lee »

I purchased my Anglia in July 2005 for $300 but haven't had much time to work on the restoration. I was able to use my car as a Christmas decoration one year, but other than that it has been sitting disassembled in my garage for the past two years. Now that the car is semi-disassembled the first thing I want to do is attack the surface rust. Overall the car is pretty solid with no rust holes and only a few small dents. I haven't seen another 106E in the Seattle area since I bought it so I have to think it will draw attention when I finally get it on the road. I thought about modifying it (see picture) but since it's in such good shape I have decided to keep it stock.Image
IFHP
Site Admin

Lee's Anglia

Post by IFHP »

Lee,

I am glad you are keeping it stock and I hope to see you and your Anglia at some shows in the future.

Michael
Dave A

Post by Dave A »

Wow! That is in nice shape Lee. Wouldn't take a whole lot to get that back on the road. Keep us updated with restoration pics.
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

Love the pic of it as a Christmas decoration! And the chopped version! I have ridden in a chopped one over here and there isn't much room! It does look in real good shape and you'll enjoy it when you get it on the road. Anglias are very cool and have always been my favourite English Ford.

Paul