Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:28 am
- Location: Olympia, Washington
Thanks to James efforts, the recent tech trouble with the forum appears to be resolved. You should be able to log in and out and post now. Thanks again to James for getting on this and to Brett for alerting me to the problem through the EFONA Facebook page.
European Ford Collector
- Posts: 1630
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:42 pm
- Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Thanks Michael, and watch out for those Romanian women?
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 pm
- Location: cave creek,az
Yeah, where'd my girlfriend go...?
the older i get,the faster i went...
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Was waiting for her to start posting photos of her Enfo.