What Did you do to your English Ford Today??

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
66gt

Post by 66gt »

I've been watching your progess on your Anglia and I'm very impressed, have you owned it long?
You might give Peteleo on this forum a shout as he might have what you're looking for.

Steve
pistorman

Post by pistorman »

66gt wrote:I've been watching your progess on your Anglia and I'm very impressed, have you owned it long?
You might give Peteleo on this forum a shout as he might have what you're looking for.

Steve
I've owned for about a year. It was all complete with all parts. It took almost a year for the shop to do it, they did a good job mechanically, so so as to bodywork and paint, I'm having to redo a lot of it, but its looking better everyday.
Last edited by pistorman on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

Victor contacted me regarding an interior mirror. I only had the stem available which I will send to him.

I'm glad to see that the restoration is going well and nearly complete.
Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Pete
reggie

do

Post by reggie »

any contacts as to where you got the wing mirrors on the frnt fenders? My 67 has those style and I need to buy another pair . Dont need them right away but will do later on during the restoration procedure of my 67 Rotary Anglia ..
pistorman wrote:I installed the wing mirrors and seat belts on it :)

By the way, anyone have an Anglia 105e rear view mirror they are willing to part with?

"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
pistorman

Post by pistorman »

PM sent.
reggie

gauge cluster

Post by reggie »

Been Messing around with the gauge cluster for my 1967 (rotary powered Restoration project) for a while . Still got to do some sanding of the fibre galss and get the lights for the Blinkers (top right and left corners) and a blue light for the Head light high beam.. Image
reggie

Still wrking slowly

Post by reggie »

I finish up the gauge cluster and now the picture of where the other gauges gonna go Image
reggie

well guys

Post by reggie »

well guys I know its cold so not a lot being done wid the cars . as you guys know I have my other anglia under heavy resto and trying to get a Jump start on my projects. Well Today I replaced the Gauge cluster I took out frm My Anglia . Its all installed with an oil Pressure gauge now....
reggie

aluminun

Post by reggie »

put an aluminum radiator on the anglia today will shoot sum pic soon..
RoadRacer68

Post by RoadRacer68 »

Finished the front spring cups, rear lowering blocks, redesigned the the rear axle locating link...and some other ods and ends..ready for the Sept 8 autocross at Sonoma! Man I love driving this car around...I think I might get some street tires for it... :D Image
canadianmk3

Post by canadianmk3 »

I started up my Mk3 Cortina to only to be told it was spitting rusty water out the tailpipe :(
reggie

fired up

Post by reggie »

went to look at my anglia today, The wiring caught a fire on me several mnths ago when I was messing with it. Now I have to replace the wiring from the horn to the back of the dash and couple other wire that was burnt up also.. Am gonna put inline fuse in everything!!!!!!
enfogo

Post by enfogo »

Sorted and organized parts in preparation for trading.
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

I ordered some bits from Buton Power in the U.K. today, I must say that they are right on their game with top service and willing to deal with us North Americans.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
reggie

our money

Post by reggie »

our money is good and shipping charges is a killer but its good they willing to deal with us. Not many companies in the UK like shipping stuff to us in the U.S.
reggie

Brett Wilkie wrote:I ordered some bits from Buton Power in the U.K. today, I must say that they are right on their game with top service and willing to deal with us North Americans.