you guys have to see this

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
reggie

you guys have to see this

Post by reggie »

My son send me this link and I was like a 2 year old on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 58OR9ZQaFc
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Good stuff. Thanks.
the older i get,the faster i went...
stanchfi
Site Admin

Post by stanchfi »

very cool.
Thanks for posting this

-James
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

It's a very good programme shown on the National geographic channel here in the UK. Tonight's episode will feature a Triumph Stag. And just for you Gary, a future episode is about a Mk1 Zephyr or Zodiac (can't remember which). Kevin from Zodiac Motors did some filming with them with his standard Zephyr convertible plus a couple of other Mk1s. I think that episode will be shown in a couple of weeks.
reggie

can't

Post by reggie »

am gonna dig into youtube more often and see the episodes.. I love english cars and definitely love this program..

105epaul wrote:It's a very good programme shown on the National geographic channel here in the UK. Tonight's episode will feature a Triumph Stag. And just for you Gary, a future episode is about a Mk1 Zephyr or Zodiac (can't remember which). Kevin from Zodiac Motors did some filming with them with his standard Zephyr convertible plus a couple of other Mk1s. I think that episode will be shown in a couple of weeks.
"god made Adam & Eve for a reason"
105epaul

Post by 105epaul »

I think there have been around 6-8 shows so far. First one was a Fiat 850 Spider, others have featured a WW2 Ford Jeep, VW Beetle (Bug), Rover P6B 3500, Ford Sierra Cosworth, the Anglia and tonight the Stag. It's a very enjoyable show, the premise being that they take someone's vehicle to restore it without them knowing that is what is happening. The owners are people who for whatever reason can no longer work on their car and the car is restored for them.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Send them over to Cave Creek. I am actually going to get the car painted this summer. The Arizona heat has caused the paint to flake off quite alarmingly.
DonG

Zepher gary,

Post by DonG »

Zephyrgary, Do you remember that 100e Anglia in downtown Flagstaff that was used as a Dog house next to a auto garage? It was right on Main St. in about 1985-6.
Over the Rainbow you will find an Anglia!
ELFLACO65

Post by ELFLACO65 »

Zephygary. Try Chip Foose. :)
MR. EXPORT MAN
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Don G, I was living in CA back then. Trouble with Mr Foose is he always shaves the door handles off which is a pet peeve of mine. Also, the cost...
zephyrnut

Post by zephyrnut »

Hi Guys
I am new to this forum but i sure like what i see, everyone is so helpful
Zephyrs and Zodiacs have been my focus for more years than i care to remember however of late i have also been dabbling in Morris Minors.
At present i have a 53 MK1 Zephyr,57 Zodiac Sedan,58 Zodiac Ragtop and a 59 Zephyr Lowline. There is also an orphan in the pack 53 Vauxhall Velox UTE from Australia
I live just outside Vancouver BC
Looking forward to getting to know you folks
cheers
Bill
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

I too have a Morris Minor. It's a convertible with a Fiat twin cam and 5 speed. I also have a 55 Zephyr with Mays head and triple Webers. Welcome.
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Hi Bill (Zephyrnut), good to see you on this forum.

Michael
European Ford Collector