The dark side

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Brett, my apologies. I did not know we had messaging capabilities here and I only just saw your PM today. I still don't know how to send one, but I didn't want you to think me rude. I got a couple of things going on at the mom, but I prolly will contact him in a while.
Gary
the older i get,the faster i went...
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

No worries, I just thought that I would pass along his contact info in case you might be interested. As I said before I would consider it myself but the car does need some finishing but not much.
In the mean time something came up for me, an old retired friend wanted me to help him sell his very nice Anglia so I agreed. When my wife saw what went into the car and the pictures she talked me into buying it so here it goes again, I will likely be collecting this tomorrow. Not that I need another car but I couldn't let this one slip away.
As far as Private Messaging goes, if you want to message someone just press the PM button at the bottom of any post. There are two buttons there, one for profile and the PM one.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Well done on the new purchase, it looks excellent. And thanks for the tip on the PM button.
the older i get,the faster i went...
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

Well I did the deal, I really did not need another car but I couldn't bear to see a flipper buy it just to squeeze money out of it so I bought it. The car is very good and I have known the previous owner for a long time, he is a real genuine person, he put his heart into the car and it shows. Here is a couple more pictures.

Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
enfoprefect

Post by enfoprefect »

Sweet!
Bayless
1948 Prefect E93A
http://sailok.com/enfoprefect