cross reference parts

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
mark

cross reference parts

Post by mark »

I thought I would share a couple of parts that seem to be a direct cross reference for the 100E. (57-62 ?)
first - front brake shoes...I got these off of ebay and they are listed as "Nash Metropolitan Late Model Front Brake Shoe for cars E29283 and after".
here is a pic of mine and the new shoe...they are identical. These are 8 x 1-1/4. I bet the rear are identical to the Nash too.
Next is the wire loom grommet for the firewall. It seems to be the same as the 48-66 ford truck. I dont have an original to compare to, but the screw holes line up...here is a pic.

mark

Post by mark »

another possible cross reference I found for the 100e...
wiper blades, these are listed as 11" for a '53-60 ford truck (top blade). The middle and bottom are my old ones for comparison. The bottom blade is slightly longer...but both blades came off of 100e's. perhaps someone can confirm the length? At any rate these are about half price compare to getting them from UK...and they fit my wiper arm shown at the very top.