Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
stanchfi
Site Admin

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Post by stanchfi »

Happy 10 year anniversary for EnFoStuff.com! Thanks to everybody here for making the site what it is today!

A little over 10 years ago I found myself in possession of a 1960 Anglia 105E, and was surprised how little information I could find out about it online so I created this site, and have been amazed just how many owners and enthusiasts there are in North America!

Shortly after creating the site I was contacted my Michael MacSems who was helping run the European Ford Owners of North America club. Unfortunately, like many car clubs, EFONA is now defunct.

Working with Michael, for the 10th anniversary of EnFoStuff, we've made a number of the club newsletters available under "EFONA Archives" these were previously only available to club members, but now can be enjoyed by everybody.

Please check these out, they contain some great info, though ignore the outdated classified ads.

http://www.enfostuff.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

Here's looking forward to another 10 years!!

-James
angliagt

Post by angliagt »

And MANY more!
Thanks for all of your hard work.

- Doug
Remember - Nobody EVER says "COOL PRIUS!"
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

This is the only site for N.A. EnFo / Euro Ford enthusiasts. Hope we increase our membership list to 1K in 10 years. I appreciate the hard work you've put into this. Pete
Kiwi Cortina

Post by Kiwi Cortina »

Love the site, thanks for all the work that you put into it.

Brent
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

This is good to have a site/forum like this running the way it is now and it is interesting to see so many names that I recognize hanging in for so many years. I have been entertaining myself lately with the older NAEFR news letters, I am moving house now and I have found a stack of issues in the process. Here is the cover of one.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
angliagt

Post by angliagt »

I stll have ALL of them,plus the few ones from
the club before that.
Remember - Nobody EVER says "COOL PRIUS!"
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Time flies when your having fun. Thank you James for creating and maintaining this forum and thank you also to all the members that keep it going by being active. Many members dating back to the NAEFR/EFONA days! Yes, looking forward to another ten years!

Michael
European Ford Collector